Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fall

   Autumn is here and the colors that started out on the leaves of trees a few weeks ago around my neighborhood are starting to fall onto the ground. It's pretty cold outside, and snow is in the forecast tonight. Some neighborhoods already received a sprinkle of snow this morning, but not ours - we're just a bit south of the weather system, although the forecast says we're next. That'll make for a fun Monday morning commute tomorrow.

The move to a warmer climate is still in the works and getting closer to fruition. Tomorrow will be an interesting day based on an e-mail and voice mail that was left for me on Friday afternoon from two different divisions of my home office on the east coast while I was out at some meetings. These are the folks that recruited me for the move when I had plans to just settle down here for the long haul. Did I tell you how much I enjoy residing in the Puget Sound area? But this move is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that will be an advantage on so many fronts, I know it's best for me and my family. With the messages left for me by home office on Friday, I need to get things rolling on the Lenman home front, like contacting our realtor to put the house on the market (already have a market assessment completed), and deciding what furniture items we want to take with us to start. Things are lining up for a new chapter of Lenman on the horizon and I'm looking forward to it!

Saturday

~