Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wispy Clouds

   At Kualoa Ranch on the windward side of Oahu the other day. One of the best pics I've taken so far since being here.

Things are going at 'island time' pace over here on the job. It's maddening for me - a guy who's used to working at a good pace and punctual so I can take on the next project. In fact, yesterday I had to coordinate some logistics issues with another big player organization (BPO) yesterday at the last second because of a communication disconnect, but thought nothing of it. It's gotta get done. Well to BPO it was a big deal because I needed to turn the project around on my end for a little bit and get some other folks brought on board. So I did what I had to do. Made some phone calls, setup some quick last second meetings that laid out the new requirements and got it done. When I went in this afternoon with everything BPO needed, they were surprised and said, 'wow! you act fast!' Well, no sh*t. I'm supposed to aren't I? I guess I'm too used to working at a 'Seattle pace.'

Anyways, the view from the hill we trekked up at the ranch was spectacular. The colors in this pic are awesome...

Saturday

~