Friday, April 26, 2013

2013

  Well, it's 2013 and where have I been? Still here on the island and enjoying life.

Things are moving along on the work front, and home front is being treated like everyday is a vacation while we're here.

I need to get back on this thing. I remember when I started out blogging on Xanga, how passionate I was about putting things down on paper. For quite a while, I've been reading this blog  and am impressed on the posts she puts out daily - or at least Monday through Friday.

The only problem for me on posting daily items is that most of my day is spent on work-related stuff, and most of that I can't really talk about out here in the blogosphere. I suppose if I sanitize things enough and 'genericize' the cast of characters, I can do it, but I think for now I'll keep things status quo.

Anyways, I'm still here. Hope you're all well! Aloha!

Saturday

~