I spent the last two days in eastern Washington for work. Nice to go over that side once in a while. It reminds me of my time spent living in South Dakota as once you get past the Columbia River the terrain starts to level out to being farm country. But nothing beats living on this side of the Cascade range and next to the Puget Sound. Still, I like the laid back attitude of folks there.
Last work trip out this way a couple of months ago, I brought ML and OB with me. After we had breakfast I looked at her and said, 'Is it just me or...' and she finished my sentence '...that there are a lot of good looking girls in this town?' I said, 'Yes!' She just laughed. Our Boy just looked at me and shook his head. Well at least I know I wasn't alone in that thought.
 |
| The awesome Columbia River |
 |
| East bound on I-90. |