On the not-so-tough end of things, I've tried to keep golfing as much as possible. So far it seems to be a thing with me and I value it when I'm able to.
One - I'm not running anymore like I used to being that I don't have a PT test to take anymore (and I prefer walking more than running these days), and two - golf really is looked at by me as another form of PT next to the walks with ML and weightlifting regimen I keep. As I get older I appreciate the value of getting out and doing things, whether if it's walking the neighborhood, or even just taking a watch to the mall for a battery change and walking to the repair shop from the far end entrance.
Too bad I didn't start a golf plan when we were living in Hawaii. In fact, the whole time we were there, I didn't even get my clubs out of the house once to the golf courses. Yes - golf courses; we had a 9-hole par 3 course and an 18-hole world class course literally within five minutes and ten minutes drive respectively from our house. I was just too busy surfing or paddling. Golf wasn't important then, but now it is. Especially since I'm getting better at it each time, and I find it's something I enjoy doing while the weather is cooler.
My dad was a great golfer, and I sometimes channel myself to him while out there to help me out. Hey - it's only weird if it doesn't work, and feel at times he's watching me when I'm out there because it is working. Well - maybe more like yelling at me at times when I'm not doing something right. But that's ok. Just after I took this picture, I was on a long par 4 and birdied it from a chip shot off the green. And it was one of the best drives I've ever had off a blue tee - ever. So, I'm just sticking with it. (Mom was a good golfer too, but since dad was the one who got me started way back when, he's the teacher.)
I'm grateful to have opportunities to golf among other things. ~