Sunday, May 4, 2025

The Sound

  Normally when we're seated at the restaurant where this picture was taken, we're seated several tables or booths back. This was a corner booth and I need to ask for this one next time.

This evening was good, not only for the view, but for the company and food as well. OB was able to take some time out from all things up in Seattle to meet up for dinner, and suggested the waterfront this time.

Living near the Puget Sound is nice. I just regret not having dropped my SUP in salt water after all these years since moving back from Hawaii, but hopefully I'll get to that this summer and move on from paddling on the lake. 

ML says I'm crazy to want to do that because of pods of orcas that frequent the waterways nearby in areas I mentioned I'd like to paddle at. Well, I guess I have a curious part that would like to experience something like that; an orca surfacing just below me as I make my way out - just like a video I saw on YouTube. No craziness, just an orca curious what a stand-up paddler was about. That'd be pretty cool. ~

Saturday

~