I'm always grateful to have the opportunity to visit the island and do not take it for granted. Having the sun out every day was much needed for many on Oahu, Maui and The Big Island. ~
Sunday, April 5, 2026
HNL
Spring Break and me, ML and OB went back to Oahu for a week of R&R. We just missed the Kona Low weather fracas of the last two plus weeks that left the north shore devastated. There were some videos I saw even during our stay that I thought were exaggerating the situation, but the fact was this weather system was truly unprecedented. The weather was definitely different than December, where it rained every day of the trip and had me waiting for a return this time around.
-
T here are many things I love about being back on the island. This one in the picture I'm getting used to.
-
I t's been a while, hasn't it? Many things going on which have me burning the candle on both ends - some on the family front, an...

