Sunday, August 16, 2026

Shibuya

 I suppose I could've posted a picture of the crowds crossing a crosswalk, but even though me and ML, and OB were in Shibuya at different times during our first full day back in Tokyo (OB branched out on his own and did a JDM car tour that afternoon and evening, and ML and I did a cool guided walking tour throughout places in Shibuya we never knew existed), there were so many pictures and sights we saw that I would like to post at a time when I can actually put some good words to writing along with those pictures. Can't do that right now.

So in the meantime, here's a picture of an alley in Shibuya next to some restaurants - one which we went to (together) nearly two weeks later and on the night before we left Japan.

It was great being back in the country again. Sometimes I wish I found a job there that would keep us indulged in the awesome culture and cuisine, but the reality is I think it's better to go there at this point in our lives on vacation only - not thinking about work, and free to do what one wants intinerary-wise. ~

Saturday

~