Not the best picture, but it was taken from the balcony of our room at the Hilton Hawaiian Village recently before we headed out to an evening black tie event. I've always wondered what it would be like to stay there and I wasn't disappointed in what I was expecting.
What a great evening Mrs Lenman and I had at the event. It was so good that we both did something we hadn't done in ages - go to Denny's at 2am! We ended up closing down the party at almost midnight, and then afterwards ended up at 'The Barefoot Bar' at the Hale Koa with some close friends (still dressed up) to cap the evening.
Well, I can tell you ML and I definitely knew we couldn't go to bed right after all that, so we headed back to the hotel, changed out of our nines, and ended up walking the few blocks down to Denny's for a o-dark-thirty meal (and alot of water and OJ) that hit the spot. On the walk back we both laughed at how we hadn't done something like eat at Denny's at 2am since our younger days - and in Waikiki no less. Great times.