Sunday, January 21, 2024

Burgers

  Hamburgers... Who has makes the best? It's a subjective topic and an opinion is just an opinion. But for me, if it tastes good, it's good. The bun - some places are good, some are so-so, but the best by far is Shake Shack. Their fries, their burger buns, their vegetables, and most of all, their beef patties - all hit the spot for me. 

I don't think I'm a burger snob. I'll try burgers at different places aside from the two popular fast food chains as well, and there are days where BK and McDs just satisfy the craving. Anyway, below are some places below that I like. 
 
In-N-Out on South Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Shake Shack at University Village, Seattle, WA


...and again

Teddy's Bigger Burgers in Aiea, HI

Red Horse Diner in Ellensburg, WA
Diamond Knot Brewing Company, Mukilteo, WA

Nutty's Junk Yard Grill in Arlington, WA 
The Cheesecake Factory, Waikiki, HI


Ok - so I added Nutty's Fish and Chips and Onion Rings because the Bacon Cheeseburger pic wasn't  visually descriptive. ~

Saturday

~