Sunday, March 3, 2024

The Valley Isle

   When I was stationed at Hickam AFB, my first temporary duty trip was to head over to Maui to do a vulnerability assessment at the hotel hosting an Air Force-sponsored event. I even brought ML and OB over to join me after I got settled in, because why not? That was the first time we had been on The Valley Isle, and it was a great time for all of us. As you can see in the link, it's a five-star hotel and lives up to the standard. We were fortunate to visit the island a year later and OD was with us and it was another great family trip - cherishing memories of Lahaina and of places we visited that are sadly now gone. I'm glad we were able to visit when we did. ~

Complimentary beverage after checking in

Perfect morning stroll with Lanai in view to the west,

and Kahoolawe to the southeast

Lahaina Seawall

HRC Lahaina

Lahaina Storefront

Wo Hing Musueum

~

Saturday

~