Sunday, May 5, 2024

Town II

   I've posted on why I love Waikiki way back in 2011, and it still rings true today and probably always will. We've been back to Oahu several times over the years since we left, and we always stay in town. It gives me that sense of vacation like the old days as I stated in that nearly 13 year-old post back then. Wow... how time flies.

We had a good time this recent trip as we always do. OB is old enough now where he is out with his cuz every day and night doing what college kids do, and ML and I still have our routine of walking down Kalakaua to the Waikiki Aquarium and back to burn off dinner, and even our morning 'staycation' routine of walking in the mornings before breakfast was still in play. It felt really good to do be back and forget about things for a while. 

More pics to come! ~

This picture was taken last month at the same location we were at in the original post in 2011, although 'Cheeseburger in Paradise' at that location on Lewers St has since shut and been replaced by 'The Blue Fish,' a Japanese restaurant. Good, but I do miss Cheeseburger!

Saturday

~