Sunday, June 23, 2024

HRC

  I've been to all of the Hard Rock Cafes here. ...and more. Even though the theme is about the same at all locations, I just like to at least dine and drink at each if I'm in a city where there is one, and if time permits. 

It all started for me in 1988 when I got stationed in England. Living an hour north of London, getting into the city was a breeze since the base was located just off of the A1 motorway.

It was fitting that the first HRC I went into was in London. It was the first ever Hard Rock Cafe built. Of course, being located in an international city added to the vibe and atmosphere, and that made the beer and food that much more enjoyable to me. 

So over thirty-years later, I'm still interested in the brand and what it offers. Good food for the most part, good beer selection, and usually good company I'm with when I go there. As long as they keep up the basics, I think they'll be around for a long time to come. ~

Saturday

~