Sunday, August 3, 2025

Seoul, DMZ and More

  When I last visited the DMZ, I took quite a few pictures. This time however, we were prevented from taking pictures in certain areas - especially when we were at spots in view of the other side of the border. That was disappointing as having pictures from this time around would've been great to look back on. The tour was nonetheless interesting and fascinating considering where we were at, and the history of the locations we were visiting. We booked the tour through Dragon Hill Lodge's tour center and I'd recommend the vendor wholeheartedly as we not only had them for the DMZ tour, but also for the Seoul City Tour the following day. Great guides who were knowledgeable and made the tours interesting and fun. 




The next day, we did the Seoul City Tour that started out at Gyeongbokung Palace where we watched the changing of the guard and also the National Folk Museum of Korea. 




...followed by a visit to Insadong Market


...and then to Seoul Tower.




For our first two days back in country, it was a full schedule yet time flew by! ~

Saturday

~