Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Adjusting

 Ok - so that is a long story inserted into what was supposed to be a brief update on what I've been up to after returning to the mainland. Life goes on and we're making the most of it because we've got no choice being stuck on earth, right? That's what I'm doing.

ML got recruited by a major retailer who could use her 20 years of retail management experience due to opening up new stores in this region, and she enthusiastically went back into the work force. OB found his niche being back in the neighborhood, being with his cousins again, and on a new swim team. Me - I continue working on my golf game and get better at it, at least until one of my resume's I submitted for jobs get me into an interview and I go back to work on a second career. On golf, my clubs sat in the house the whole time we were in Hawaii, mainly because I would rather go surf or stand up paddle than fight my way through crowded golf courses, and looking back I should've at least golfed a couple of times especially since there was a really nice golf course (two actually) minutes from our house on Hickam. Even OB has a new set of golf clubs, and I told him the next time we go back to Hawaii, we're bringing our clubs with us!

Since most of the 'honey-do' projects have been completed after moving in our house almost four weeks ago (most, but not all), I will try to make an effort to get this blog going again like I did when I started on BlogSpot back in 2009. If you have a Xanga account, you can sign in here http://xanga.com/message/?type=signinlock&site=lenman.xanga.com and read what I started back in 2003. Perhaps I 'll look at bringing those over here to BlogSpot to make it easier, but in the meantime those posts are there.

I hope life finds you well BlogSpot world.

Aloha!


Saturday

~