Thinking about getting this to save space at the home gym. Currently, we have a flat bench with a barbell rack that seats up for a shoulder workout (back support), can incline and decline, and we also have a pull-down, row machine in addition to our weight plates from 5lbs to 45lbs and dumbells from 5lbs to 50lbs.
I do like the setup that we have now, but as we're going to be downsizing in house size eventually, the need to have a compact all-in-one machine looks like the way we're going to have to go.
With just the equipment listed, I can get a full body workout just as good as I did at the gym, but with less heavy weights. I remember the days working out chest where I'd warm up with 135lbs x 21 reps, and then go right into 225lbs x 8 reps @ 3 sets to start. Well, nowadays I can only dream of going that route since I am much older and haven't lifted heavy in years. But - I still get good results using what we have which is significantly less but still works. The quality of my workouts are still intense and I use the same lifting program I used during my 'gym-rat' days, but the only difference is that I'm using more dumbells and lighter weights.
I'm not usually a machine guy when it comes to lifting, but when I had a gym membership have used them in a crunch when the free weight side was crowded.
This seems to be the best I've seen so far. ML and I are still looking though. ~