Sunday, March 2, 2025

Outlook

  An interesting week. As some of you know, I'm a federal employee these days. The work is meaningful despite stressors being affiliated with the military, but it's meaningful work. That helps me knowing I still can contribute to the mission after several decades being affiliated with DoD. 

The first part of the week started with me answering an e-mail from the government's Office of Personnel Management to being told that we shouldn't have answered it, to being told if you answered it, it's ok. To yesterday being told we'll get another e-mail in a few days and when we get it we should answer it. I'm cool with that. Apparently, other people aren't. What's so hard about putting 5 bullets on an email on what you did this week? Just effin' put it on there and hit send! Oh - and don't forget to cc you supervisor. How hard is that? 

Yeesh. 

Ok - no more drama. It's good to come home after work to this. Even though the grass is long and ready for cutting this weekend, the skies cleared up after a deluge of rain this week and is a welcome sight. I'm looking forward to yard work. ~

Saturday

~